In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking an experienced Information System Security Manager (ISSM) or Information System Security Officer (ISSO) to join Dynetics’ Dayton, Ohio office as an ISSM.
The ISSM will be responsible for supporting our Collateral Classified Information System Program. The ISSM will report to the Dayton Facility Security Officer (FSO) on all aspects of classified information system security compliance. The ISSM’s primary duties will consist of managing the day-to-day compliance of our classified information systems by:
· Auditing information systems to ensure compliance with security policies and procedures while reporting any discrepancies to the FSO.
· Managing user access and conducting user briefings as required.
· Implementing the Risk Management Framework (RMF) authorization process for new systems including developing and maintaining information system profiles and associated documentation.
· Ensuring the Configuration Management (CM) of all associated hardware, software, and security relevant functions is maintained and documented.
· Assisting with sanitization and release of hardware in accordance with security policies or Authorizing Official (AO) guidance.
· Testing, evaluating, and applying required technical security controls including performing certification tests and periodic inspections of information systems.
· Assisting with classified spills/incident response or other security-related incidents.
· Assessing and issuing user account privileges such as Privilege User rights, and Data Transfer authorizations.
· Developing and providing annual training of classified IT security and assisting in various other security relevant trainings.
· Working with corporate IT to install and maintain all classified computers, servers, and networking equipment.
· Providing level one help desk support to Dayton office
· A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required.
· A minimum of 2+ years of applicable ISSM or ISSO experience is required.
· Candidate must demonstrate experience interpreting and applying government security regulations such as NISPOM, JSIG, ICDs to information systems while performing basic troubleshooting methods, risk management, and information system security principles on a routine basis.
· Candidate with IT (Windows, Linux) and/or security related certifications (Security+ CE, CISSP, CISM, CISA, etc.) is required.
· Experience with security configurations across multiple operating systems in various environments, to include Windows, Linux, UNIX, utilizing Active Directory/Group Policy, etc. is required.
· Candidate must be highly organized and self-motivated with excellent documentation skills and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
· Candidate should be able to communicate effectively with customers and team members at all levels.
· Some travel is required, expected to be less than 10%.
-Candidate must be a resident of Dayton, Ohio or be willing to relocate to the Dayton, Ohio area
· Experience with DoD customers and their requirements, primarily the US Air Force.
U.S. Citizenship and a current Final Secret Clearance is required with the ability to meet applicable program security eligibility requirements for the position. Must be able to maintain a Final Secret Clearance along with meeting and maintaining program security eligibility.