In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Truck Driver to join our diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
General tasks include but are not limited to the following:
· Transporting finished goods and raw materials
· Inspecting vehicles for mechanical and safety issues
· Planning routes and meeting delivery schedules
· Report defects, accidents or violations
· Comply will all driving rules and regulations as well as with company policies and procedures
· Assist in Shipping and other activities as assigned
The average hours are 40 per week.
Note: more hours may be requested/approved during project critical deadlines.
· Proven work experience as a truck driver
· Extensive knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations
· No recent moving or driving violations
· Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffic, weather conditions)
· Willing to submit to background/drug checks
· Valid truck driving license ( class A or B ) with Haz-Mat endorsement
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.