In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Junior-Level Software Developer to join a diverse, highly technical team working to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber, and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering solutions. Dynetics’ National Intelligence Department support members of the US Intelligence Community in software development, modeling and simulation, hardware development, and systems analysis.
Dynetics’ National Intelligence Department support members of the US Intelligence Community in software development, modeling and simulation, hardware development, and systems analysis. The team is currently looking to add a Software Developer that will support the software development process from initial concept to finished product. The candidate will work as part of a multidisciplinary team interacting with contractors and government personnel to achieve program objectives, but must also be comfortable working independently to analyze technical information and develop innovative solutions to problems. The candidate must be capable of and comfortable with learning new software languages, technologies, systems, and skillsets as part of a fast-paced and evolving environment.
Project assignments and responsibilities may include the following:
· Development of software products using object oriented principles in a variety of languages and operating environments. Example software products could include radar and missile simulations, network protocol simulations, simulated cyber attacks, hardware virtualization and emulation, distributed simulation architectures, and data analysis solutions.
· Creation of intuitive, user-friendly Graphical User Interfaces for desktop, mobile and web platforms.
· Integrating multi-threaded software applications with system hardware using SNMP, TCP/IP, RS232, or RS485.
· Contribution to software design to meet customer requirements.
· Integration of models, simulations, and software products into existing operating environments through software interface development.
· Development of software unit tests and continuous integration infrastructures to automate the testing of candidate releases.
Creation of deployable software deliveries to include all relevant documentation and change logs.IND3
· Candidate must be a US citizen and possess at least a Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Cyber Engineering, or related technical degree with up to 5 years of technical experience for a Bachelor’s Degree or up to 3 years of experience for a Master’s degree.
· Candidate must have object oriented software development experience using C/C++, Java, Python, or related languages.
· Candidate must demonstrate the ability to communicate professionally and work cohesively in an Agile team environment.
· Candidate is expected to be familiar with and apply software engineering practices, to include Unit Testing, Software Configuration Management, Static Code Analysis, and Code Reviews.
· Candidate must be a resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama, AL area.
In addition to the qualifications listed above, the ideal candidate would have experience with the following:
· Networking Protocols
· Unix/Linux Operating Systems
· Git or other source control management
· Unit testing frameworks such as GoogleTest or Boost.Test
· Qt Framework
· Machine Learning
· Artificial Intelligence
· Cyber exploits and reverse engineering frameworks
Candidates with an active security clearance are preferred.
· Database integration / SQL
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Top Secret/SSBI Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Final Top Secret Clearance.