In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics Technical Solutions, Inc. (DTS), a wholly owned subsidiary of Dynetics, Inc. office is seeking a Production Planning Specialist for its line of business which includes hypersonic offensive and defensive weapons. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics Technical Solutions provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
Dynetics Technical Solutions, is seeking an experienced professional with a background in production control to support the Strategic Programs Division. This position will work closely with the Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing, and Program Operations Teams to maintain program production schedules and activities. The successful candidate will be responsible for daily Production Control tasking, ranging from requirements planning and manufacturing scheduling to performance monitoring and reporting. This position will balance multiple activities including but not limited to:
- Monitoring production schedules and materials through assembly, integration, and test (AI&T) operations
- Analyzing production schedules and documentation to determine material requirements, need dates, and priorities
- Identifying and mitigating risks associated with the execution of production plans
- Understanding and interpreting MRP system requirements and integrate complex production schedules
- Compling, recording and analyzing production data
- Data Entry and Record Retention
- Participating in continuous improvement activities
- Attending weekly Program and Operations meetings
- Performing other duties as assigned
Bachelor’s degree in a related field, or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience required with Minimum of Three (3) years of production planning/scheduling experience.
Candidate must be a resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama, AL area.
Working knowledge of Bill of Material (BOM) Management
- Ability to take ownership of assignments, manage projects, supervise staff, and work in a fast-paced environment with aggressive schedules and deadlines.
- Ability to work in cohesive team environment and work collaboratively with employees and other team members of all levels
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.