In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Senior Electronic Warfare Engineer to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
The Dynetics' San Antonio office provides engineering analytics, modeling, simulation, and assessments that support the planning and execution of EW operations. The team must stay on the cutting edge of rapidly developed commercial and military electromagnetic spectrum (EMS) dependent systems to understand how they function and are utilized during military operations. Candidates must be able to perform assessments to identify the technical parameters and operational information required to build an estimate of the electromagnetic operational environment for planning, modeling, executing, and assessing EMS operations at the operational and tactical levels.IND3
• Master’s degree in electrical, electronic, or computer engineering or related Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) discipline.
• 12 years of combined experience performing operational analysis of EMS dependent systems such as communications systems, radar systems, Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) systems, sensor systems, signals processing, and network systems.
• 12 years of experience with modeling and simulation tool sets such as BUILDER, ESRI ArcGIS/Arcinfo, IMOM/IMOM Engineer, MATLAB/Simulink, or similar physics based models.
• 10 years of combined experience performing operational analysis of EMS dependent systems operational Electronic Warfare (EW), communications, intelligence, engineering, analytical, computer science, or spectrum management expertise.
• 7 years of combined operational use, planning, analysis, and support of EW, communications, or Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) systems.
• 7 years of combined experience in IC data mining practices, IC Tasking, Collection, Processing, Exploitation, and Dissemination (TCPED) production process and demonstrated ability to quickly acquire, retrieve, and collate disparate sources of EMS data and parse into holistically, operationally viable assessments for key areas of interest.
• 7 years of combined experience in using data parsing and modeling and simulation computer programs to provide Radio Frequency (RF)/Electro-Optical (EO)/Infrared (IR) assessments and propagation of signals; and two-dimensional and three-dimensional antenna pattern calculations
Candidate must be a resident of the San Antonio, TX area or willing to relocate to the San Antonio, Texas area.
• Experience with tactical and strategic one-on-one to many-on-many engagements
• Experience performing engineering analysis of air, ground, sea, and space communication systems (e.g., media broadcast, wireless systems, etc.) over the EMS.
• Education, experience, or certification courses completed in radar, lasers, communications, sensors, electromagnetics, or signal processing.
U.S. Citizenship and a current Final Top Secret/SSBI Clearance with SCI eligibility is required. Must possess active SCI clearance with current investigation (within last 4.5 years) and be able to maintain a Top Secret Clearance.