In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Junior Electrical Design Engineer to join a diverse, highly skilled team to create unique solutions for complex problems involving space systems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber, and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost effective intelligence, engineering, and scientific solutions.
We are currently seeking a junior level electrical design engineer with industrial or space flight design experience. This is an excellent opportunity to participate in exciting work in support of our country’s space exploration effort.
· Develops and maintains cable/wire harness detail and assembly designs along with industrial electrical/electronics designs
· Bachelor or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience in role as detailed above with an engineering company or system integrator where design, testing, and/or modification of aerospace systems was involved
· Experience designing cables/harnesses with ECAD software, preferably SWE
· Working knowledge designing to IPC/WHMA-A-620 and/or NASA-STD-8739.4
· Ability and desire to work on a fast paced multi-disciplined team towards a common goal
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.