In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Systems Engineer to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
The selected applicant will join a group of high technical engineers, analysts, and software developers engaged in the development of high-fidelity modeling & simulation (M&S) capabilities to represent Ballistic Missile Defense System (BMDS) radars. The Open Systems Architecture Sensor Models (OSM) developed under this program are used to represent the AN/TPY-2, CD, UEWR, and SBX radar systems. The selected applicant will support the following activities:
· Assist the engineering team in developing system and software requirements.
· Coordinate the implementation of requirements with the software and test team.
· Assist with developing acceptance criteria and tests for implemented software.
· Support development of technical documents (CDRLs) related to software releases.
· Participate in technical reviews.
· Provide support to customers as needed.
· Works in an Agile SCRUM environment with a team.
· Other duties as assigned.IND3
· Bachelors degree from an accredited college in engineering, math, science, or a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education.
· Experience using system modeling tools to solve systems engineering problems (Rhapsody, MagicDraw, or similar tool etc...).
· Ability to decompose high level system architectures and requirement specification into Agile stories and tasks.
· Experience on an Agile software development team.
· Candidate must be a resident of the Central Colorado area or willing to relocate to the Colorado Springs area.
· Candidates should have a solid understanding of Modeling and Simulation (M&S) and Ballistic Missile Defense Systems (BMDS).
· Experience interacting with the government customer and stakeholders to develop clear definitions of required capabilities.
· Demonstrated ability as a team player to build consensus among peers and build effective relationships with team members
· Working knowledge of MBSE activities and implementation - Utilizing Magic Draw or similar tools to support MBSE.
· Research and come up with creative solutions to solve existing challenges.
· Scaled Agile Framework experience; working as a part of a SCRUM Team.
· Experience using Jira or similar project tracking software
· Familiarity using Python, C++, Matlab, Ada or similar language
· Experience with Linux/Unix commands and environment.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (as well as maintain) a Final Secret Clearance.