In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics Technical Solutions (DTS), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Dynetics, is seeking is seeking a talented Inventory Control Specialist with a background in shipping/receiving to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions. This position is part of the Inventory Control Team responsible for all Strategic Programs Division inventory operations.
The successful candidate will balance multiple activities including but not limited to:
- Stocking/Tracking of components
- Assembling of kits for manufacturing
- Delivery and pickup of material
- Component serialization/marking
- Supporting materials audits
- Cycle counting
- Material handling
Candidates must have a High School diploma, GED or equivalent experience with One (1) to Two (2) years of applicable inventory control experience in the DoD Industry.
- Valid driver's license and sufficient driving record to perform delivery and pickup activities
- Hands-on experience documenting and reporting manufacturing operations
- Must be able to lift up to 45 lbs.
- Ability to maintain workplace cleanliness with strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work both independently and in a cohesive team environment
Candidate must be a resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama, AL area.
- May be required to obtain CDL
- Ability to take ownership of assignments and work in a fast-paced environment with aggressive schedules and deadlines
- Ability to work in cohesive team environment and work collaboratively with employees and other team members of all levels
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.