In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics is seeking a talented Weapon Systems Subject Matter Expert (SME) to join a diverse, highly-skilled team to create unique solutions for complex problems involving US weapon systems and training devices. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective intelligence, engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
This is a full-time position with the Dynetics office in Lawton, Oklahoma, supporting the U.S. Army at Ft. Sill. This position is a combination of technical engineering work, on-site customer support, and building several new capabilities in support of Ft. Sill.
The primary technical objective is creating a more realistic training environment for soldiers operating Air and Missile Defense weapon systems in the presence of various Cyber Electro-Magnetic Activities (CEMA) effects. An important goal for this project is to improve resiliency against CEMA effects for both the weapon systems and the soldiers that operate them. This position requires close interaction on-site with U.S. Army customers, including the Fires Center of Excellence and the Air Defense Artillery School. Communication skills are an extremely important part of this position.
This position requires highly professional daily interaction with the customer and local teammates, and also close coordination with project leaders in Huntsville, Alabama. Some occasional travel will be required.
· Specialized training/education in technical area(s) related to weapon systems
· Hands-on experience with weapon systems and/or trainers for weapon systems, particularly air defense missile systems and their associated radars
· Hands-on experience with the operation of complex weapon systems
· Experience with training related to complex weapon systems
· Ability to work independently and in close coordination with military customers
· A high degree of professionalism, including good communication skills with military customers
· Candidate must be a US Citizen and be able to obtain and maintain a final Secret security clearance.
· Candidate must be a resident of Lawton, Oklahoma or be willing to relocate to the Lawton, Oklahoma area.
· Degree(s) in a technical area such as engineering or science desired but not required
· Specialized training and/or certification(s) in network defense, cyber resilience, weapon systems, etc.
· Prior military service strongly preferred
· Experience in training soldiers on complex weapon systems
· Experience with the U.S. Army Fires Center of Excellence and/or the Air Defense Artillery school
· Existing DoD security clearance.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (as well as maintain) a Final Secret Clearance.