In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary, is seeking talented Engineers and Analysts to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
Dynetics is seeking a qualified RF Engineer to provide full time support the Apache Project Office. This individual would support Apache on-site at Redstone Arsenal with the Apache radar sensor as well as the Apache Electronic Support sensor. The selected candidate would serve as subject matter expert in the Apache RF sensors as well as provide program management support to the development, production, and sustainment efforts associated with these sensor products. An ideal candidate for this position must be able to work independently, often without direct supervision, be self-motivated, be able to handle multiple tasks, and be able to build strong relationships across multiple project offices with all levels of government employees.
Candidate must possess a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or Computer Science from an ABET-accredited university with a minimum of ten (10) years of RF Technology experience. Candidate must be able to execute the following assignments:
• Serve as Technical Lead for one or more RF sensors, responsible for program planning, issue identification and resolution, technical requirements understanding, product capability management, software management, and communication to Apache leadership on sensor operation and technical status.
• Program management of current and future sensor production contracts, to include management of sensor suppliers and other involved organizations
• Provide technical support to a highly diverse cross functional team to support sensor development, production, and sustainment activities
• Conduct contract management activities involving Statement of Work development, proposal technical evaluations, contract negotiations, contract modifications, etc.
• Provide subject matter expertise in support of program planning and new requirements development for sensor improvement and modernization efforts.
• Identify requirements for sensor testing on Apache aircraft and conduct test planning, test execution, test assessment and data analysis, and report generation of sensor performance.
• Support frequent IPT meetings with Apache suppliers and internal Apache personnel and leadership.
• Travel (~25%) in support of product Program Management Reviews, Design Reviews, Test locations, etc
Candidate must be a resident of Huntsville, Alabama or be willing to relocate to the Huntsville, Alabama area.
Experience in multiple areas is preferred. Experience in supporting the US Army AvMC is a plus. Experience with MATLAB is also a plus. Candidate must have good people skills and the desire to work with a highly technical team of engineers and scientists.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance.