Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking CostPoint Configuration Analyst to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate & maintain Costpoint configuration data as it applies to the material module to insure consistency and compliance
- Monitor material transactions detail for material compliance
- Troubleshoot & resolve problems related to MOs material issues & material transactions
- Assist in developing work instructions for standardization & compliance related to CP material module
- Provide training for new users
- Report status using spreadsheets, custom reports, etc.
- Collaborate with Quality Assurance, Purchasing, Manufacturing Engineering, and Inventory Control
- Participate in new product integrations & testing
- Assist with property transfers
- Candidate must possess a BS Degree in BusinessAdministration, or related field with 0 - 4 years relevant experience in a DOD government contracting/supply chain environment.
- In lieu of a degree, candidate must have 3 years of applicable experience with HS diploma or GED.
- Candidate must have demonstrated knowledge of production planning.
- Candidate must have at least 2 years of experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP).
- Candidate must have experience of MS Office.
- Candidate must have demonstrated experience effectively communicating within a team environment.
Candidate must be a resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama, AL area
Deltek Costpoint Experience
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance