In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking talented Engineers and Analysts to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
The Engineer or Analyst in this role will support a Radar Technology Hardware-in-the-Loop (HWIL) facility. Day to day work performed at Redstone Arsenal facility includes modeling, simulation, and analysis; hardware and software prototyping; simulation and test development; integration and testing of Radar antennas and receivers; and analysis and troubleshooting of HWIL test events.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science from an ABET-accredited university with a 3.5 GPA or higher.
- Candidate must have excellent math skills and/or possess and show good fundamentals in electromagnetics, signals and systems, digital signal processing, and controls.
- Candidate must be able to apply these skills to the following areas: system modeling, radar systems analysis, RF hardware, software development, and HWIL support.
- Modeling includes modeling of Radar functions, timeline, and flight motion.
- RF hardware includes antennas, receivers, and RF lab equipment development and integration.
- Software development includes development and testing of LabVIEW 6DOF simulation and emulation, test scripting and execution, and post-run scripting and analysis.
- Troubleshooting includes utilizing RF test equipment such as power meters, network analyzers, spectrum analyzers, etc. to diagnose, document, and correct errors in the HWIL.
- Test development includes drafting detailed test plans, executing the test, and drafting detailed test reports to provide as an evaluation of the units under test.
- HWIL test support includes radar equipment setup and teardown, and light lifting (up to 40 or 50 lbs.).
- Candidate must be a resident of Huntsville, Alabama or be willing to relocate to the Huntsville, Alabama area.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.