In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented engineering manager to lead a team in the field of Foreign Materiel Exploitation. The Foreign Material Exploitation (FME) Team is a group of engineers who reverse engineer foreign RF and other weapon systems in support of the intelligence community. The individual selected for this position will be an engineering leader with applicable technical interests, skills, and experience. The individual must be a self-starter with experience leading and working with inter-disciplinary teams to solve challenging technical problems.
The selected candidate will guide fast-paced, small teams to perform tasks related to reverse engineering radar and missile systems including analog/digital/RF hardware and supervisory/control/signal processing software analysis, testing, and system model development. This will include many systems engineering disciplines to include overall system analysis, model development, verification/validation, vulnerability analysis, and testing. Experience with military radar and missile systems is a plus. The individual will enable and guide collaborative teams of engineers, project managers, technicians, and the customer to reverse engineer, analyze, and document radar and missile systems.
The selected candidate will develop proposals, provide technical leadership, and plan staffing, schedules, and budgets to ensure that FME program objectives are met. The selected candidate will serve as a customer interface for FME programs and provide on-site support at Redstone Arsenal and other customer sites as required. The selected candidate will hire, develop, and supervise employees for the FME team.
· Candidate must possess a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or equivalent degree from an ABET-accredited institution with a 3.0 or higher GPA
· Candidate must have 10+ years of experience in electronics or system design, software development, reverse engineering, and/or test and evaluation
· Candidate must have 3+ years of engineering leadership experience
· Candidate must have knowledge of digital/analog/RF electronics, components, and systems
· Position requires candidates to be capable of performing in a collaborative engineering environment leading and working closely with multi-disciplinary teams
· Candidate must have experience in developing proposals, presentations, and reports
· Candidate must have demonstrated experience effectively communicating and presenting in both internal and external environments
· Candidate must have hands-on laboratory or field experience with instrumentation, test equipment, and debug/test methods
Candidates must be a resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama, AL area
Preference shown to candidates who possess a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or equivalent degree from an ABET-accredited institution with a 3.5 or higher GPA
· Preference shown to candidates who possess a Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or equivalent degree from an ABET-accredited university
· Preference shown to candidates with engineering management experience
· Preference shown to candidates who have experience and/or working knowledge of:
· Hardware, firmware, and/or software reverse engineering or vulnerability analysis
· Military radar or missile systems
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Final Top Secret/SCI w/Polygraph Clearance