In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Configuration Management Analyst to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
The Configuration Management Analyst will provide Configuration Management (CM) support to Engineering and Manufacturing in documenting and tracking releases and changes in all phases of product development, design, and production for projects. This position will be responsible for executing Configuration and Data Management processes and controls; ensuring company policies and procedures are implemented in accordance with industry standards and customer requirements; managing and tracking of all types of configuration baseline releases and changes from multiple design authorities and the production of data packages to meet internal and contractual requirements. Candidate will support tasks in a dynamic environment, working closely with both design and manufacturing teams to support a wide range of product types throughout their lifecycles.
· Candidate must possess a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university.
· In lieu of degree, High School Diploma/GED with a minimum of at least six (6) years applicable experience in configuration and data management of defense and aerospace products or in a field where impact assessments, change authorization and adhering to industry standards is a daily required activity.
· Position requires candidates to be capable of performing in a collaborative engineering environment working closely with multidisciplinary teams.
· Candidate must have demonstrated experience effectively communicating within a team environment.
· Candidate must have demonstrated attention to detail, and willingness to work through complex, tedious CM tasks
Candidate must be a resident of Huntsville, Alabama or willing to relocate to the Huntsville, Alabama area.
Preference shown to candidates who have experience and/or working knowledge with:
-Product Lifecycle Management related tasks with managing design data for documents, parts, manufacturers, bills of material and engineering changes
-Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) tools (Agile PLM, Oracle Agile, PTC Windchill, Dassault SolidWorks EPDM, etc.) and /or inventory management tools
-Technical background in aerospace / DOD / medical programs
-Understanding of Engineering / Design process
-Managing Engineering Change Packages from creation to implementation
-Identification of configuration items and maintaining of product and project baselines
-Coordinating the evaluation and implementation of changes within cross functional teams, such as engineering change request, product deviations and waivers, engineering change notices and engineering change orders
-Assembly of Technical Data Packages
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.