Dynetics Technical Solutions (DTS), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Dynetics, is seeking a talented Production Control & Planning Supervisor to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
The Production Control Supervisor will lead a progressive team of production control planners across multiple platforms. The successful candidate will be responsible for collaborating with product divisions, departments, and business functions to ensure production schedules and supply and demand requirements are aligned. This position will balance multiple activities that include but are not limited to the following:
- Leading a dynamic team that creates and distributes build schedules, tracks critical shortages, and implements ECO's and tracks metrics.
- Coordinating activities among cross-functional teams to include including Production, Purchasing, Engineering, Quality, and Program Management
- Leading meetings and analysis to ensure production schedule and contractual obligations are met
- Ensuring schedule changes are properly implemented that result from ECO’s, Make/Buy decisions, and revision changes.
- Managing the Manufacturing Order release and Fulfillment process
- Monitoring and reporting Production capacity, Purchasing activities, and critical shortages
The successful candidate will have had hands-on experience in a Production Control environment releasing shop orders, managing in-house and outsourced components as well as part and program status for multiple projects:
- A BS degree in business or a technical field plus a minimum of 5 years of experience in production and material control using MRP/ERP software.
- 3 years of personnel management or organizational leadership experience, including interviewing, assessing, and hiring new personnel.
- Familiarity with AS9100 processes and procedures.
- Experience across various ERP systems to include MRP, MPS and MES, using Deltek, Costpoint, SAP, or similar tool, including experience with customer orders, routers and Bills of Materials.
- Familiarity with various product life cycles including prototyping, design and development, and full release to production
- Good computer skills including the ability to use Microsoft Office products including Work, Excel, and MS Project.
- Advanced Degree in business or technical field.
- Familiarity with Deltek Costpoint or other similar accounting software
- Direct experience with implementing Enterprise MES
- Experience with AS9100, IPC, and DCMA standards
- Participated in start-up of manufacturing facility
- Applicant should have extensive knowledge of raw materials, hardware, and finishing procedures used to produce mechanical components and assemblies for DoD or Aerospace hardware.
- Must be capable of reading and understanding drawings, Bills of Materials and work instructions.
- Must be capable of working independently in a fast paced, prototype and production environment
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.