Dynetics Technical Solutions (DTS), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Dynetics, is seeking a talented Senior Inventory Control Clerk with a background in shipping/receiving to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Stocking/tracking of components
- Fulfilling requests for materials
- Performing inventory actions using corporate accounting software
- Assembling of kits for manufacturing
- Delivery and pickup of material; preparing shipments
- Component serialization/marking
- Supporting materials audits
- Cycle counting
- Material handling
- Maintaining cleanliness and organization
- Familiar with AS9100
- Candidates must possess a High School diploma, GED or equivalent experience.
- Candidate must have at least 10 years of inventory control experience.
- Candidate must be a US Citizen and obtain a Secret Clearance.
- Candidate must be proficient in Costpoint and candidate must demonstrate experience using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Candidate must have some experience in Hazardous Material; IATA or CFR 49.
- Candidate must be familiar with FIFO (First In, First Out), for tracking shelf life material.
- Candidate must be able to lift up to 45 lbs.
- Candidate must be able to demonstrate strong personal organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to work independently.
- Candidate must have a valid driver's license and sufficient driving record to perform delivery and pickup activities. Candidate may be required to obtain CDL.
- Candidate must have demonstrated experience effectively communicating within a team environment.
- Candidate must demonstrate experience in tracking GFM (Government Furnished.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.