In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented DSP Firmware and Software Engineer to join a diverse team working in a fast-paced environment to develop software and firmware for real-time RF collection and DSP systems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
Dynetics' National Intelligence Department’s goals include understanding, exploiting, and analyzing foreign threats. The work for this position includes software and firmware development involving DSP systems and hands-on hardware work involving RF collection systems. The candidate will apply a combination of effective communication and collaboration skills with strong technical interests/capabilities to work with a highly technical and dynamic team of engineers and scientists to solve challenging technical problems in support of DSP-related missions.
Candidate must possess a Bachelor's Degree from an ABET accredited school in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or an equivalent degree with 5 to 10 years of applicable experience (or a Master’s degree with at least 3 years of applicable experience).
Candidate must have:
- Experience with Python, C++, and MATLAB
- Experience with the Linux Operating System
- Experience with Xilinx FPGA Firmware Development
- Understanding of and experience with digital signal processing techniques and/or radar concepts
- Attention to detail, critical thinking, and desire to work in a team environment are a must
- Candidate must be a resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama, AL area.
Familiarity or experience with any of the following would be a plus:
- Zynq UltraScale+ RFSoC Architecture
- Virtex UltraScale+ Architecture
- Xilinx AXI DMA Controller
- Linux Kernel Module Development
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or Final Top Secret/SCI Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or Final Top Secret/SCI Clearance.