Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is looking for an experienced subcontract professional to serve as a Senior Procurement/Subcontract Compliance Specialist in the Corporate Supply Chain Organizationo join a diverse, highly-skilled team to create unique solutions for complex problems involving foreign weapons systems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective intelligence, engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
The successful candidate will use his or her domain expertise in US Federal, state and local and commercial contracting practices to maintain Dynetics’ Policies and Procedures. This role is directly influential in maintaining the Government Approved Purchasing System and will require experience creating and reviewing files which are compliant with the various regulations and contract requirements that govern Dynetics’ business. The position will be required to support various enterprise projects and initiatives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor, audit and evaluate procurement practices and artifacts across the company to ensure compliance with respective policies, practices and standards.
- Seek, recommend, and implement improvements to the Procurement process.
- Assist in administering Dynetics’ Procurement Self-Assessment program including monitoring compliance trends; including developing, maintaining, and delivering procurement training.
- Support government (e.g., DCMA, DCAA, etc.) inquiries related to Procurement documentation and/or processes including assist in the preparation for Government-conducted Contractor Purchasing System Reviews (CPSRs) and, as directed, take appropriate steps to ensure that the company maintains an “approved" Purchasing System rating.
- Help ensure that Procurement operates ethically and in strict compliance with government procurement regulations and law.
- Stay abreast of new trends and innovations in the field of procurement compliance and recommend process improvements of procurement compliance policies, procedures.
- Interface with Procurement management and staff along with line operational managers.
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 8 years’ experience in subcontracts management in the US Federal contracting environment.
- Advanced knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR)/ Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations (DFAR)/ and other agency FAR supplements.
- Experience working in a CPSR-compliant purchasing system.
- Experience reviewing files in compliance with the DCMA CPSR requirements.
- Experience with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) regulations related to procurement controls
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess effective communication and writing skills.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Deltek/CostPoint experience as plus.
- Ability to comfortably speak in public.
- NCMA certification in Contract Management or similar.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.