In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented inventory cost accountant to join their team. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
This position includes the following duties:
The position requires strong communication skills, both written and verbal. The position is extremely detail oriented and requires ability to handle a high volume of work. Position is in a fast-paced environment, where accuracy and organizational skills are necessary. Candidate must work well in a team-oriented environment.
Position will require a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field with a minimum of 3+ years of direct applicable accounting experience.
· Self-starter with ability to take direction and work to complete tasking with limited guidance and on scheduled timelines.
· Attention to detail, critical thinking, and solid organizational skills
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· Must be able to perform journal entries
· Experience with indirect cost pools preferred
· Month/year end closing experience is required
Position will require candidate to demonstrate capabilities in Microsoft Office (specifically excel and word) and use of a financial management software system (Deltek Costpoint).
Candidate must be a resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama, AL area
Candidate must be a US citizen