In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented SIGINT and Weapon System Analyst to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, and cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific, and IT solutions.
This challenging position will be responsible for SIGINT data processing and analysis of ground-based weapon systems, working directly with customers on location to provide timely analysis support. The SIGINT and Weapon System Analyst must possess strong people skills, public speaking skills, and the desire to work closely with a highly technical team of engineers and scientists.
Candidate must possess a Bachelor's or Master's Degree from an ABET accredited school in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Software Engineering, Math, Physics, Computer Science or an equivalent degree with 3 to 5 years of applicable experience.
Candidate must have:
- A Top Secret/SCI Clearance
- Experience with signal processing techniques and digital data processing
- Candidate must be a resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama, AL area.
Familiarity or experience with any of the following would be a plus:
- Analysis of ground-based weapon systems
- Digital data processing
- Scripting experience with MATLAB/Simulink
- Python experience
- Computer skills with both Windows and Unix-based systems
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess a final Top Secret/SCI Clearance.