In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
The Strategic Programs office of Dynetics Technical Solutions (DTS), a wholly owned subsidiary of Dynetics, is seeking a qualified Systems Engineering Integration & Test (SEIT) Integrated Product Team (IPT) Lead for Hypersonics line of business. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics Technical Solutions provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
The SEIT IPTL’s responsibilities include the overall technical execution of the systems engineering, integration, test, and interface with program leadership. The candidate will be responsible for cost and schedule, task management, staffing coordination, variance analysis and earned value reporting. Additionally, the SEIT IPTL will supervise systems engineering, system requirements, system testing, updating of test procedures, and generation of sell-off reports. The candidate needs to demonstrate the ability to work in a high paced, high demand program environment, and to manage SEIT resources (including staff, facilities, and equipment) efficiently.
• Generation and management of artifacts associated with a Technical Baseline which include Technical Performance Metrics (TPMs) / Key Performance Parameters (KPPs), operational views, compliance matrices, system specifications, interface requirements specifications and system designs.
• Development and flow down of systems requirements, error budget trees, and performance modeling, simulation and analysis
• Development of test strategies, verification plans, and test procedures
• Integration of hardware and software
• Ensuring systems engineering products (e.g., studies, designs, analyses, reports, etc.) meet objectives/expectations
• Creating technical presentations to both internal and external customers
• Key presenter at technical reviews (SRRs, PDRs, CDRs, TIMs)
• Communicating status, results, and recovery plans (if needed) to senior and executive management
• Partner with the Chief Engineer and Program Manager to ensure flawless program execution
A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Sciences, Math, or related discipline is required. Candidate should have at least 10 years of relevant experience.
The following skills/abilities are desired:
• Experience being a part of technical teams and providing technical mentoring to others
• Experience with developing and presenting technical briefings to the customer and company management
• Experience effectively leading teams of technical experts to resolve challenging technical problems, including multi-disciplined team
• Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation), with prior experience in dealing with customers, management, technical staff, and internal / external organizations
• Experience in cost and schedule management using a government approved Earned Value Management System (EVMS)
• Experience with leading program startup including defining the SEMP
• Candidate must be a resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama, AL area.
• Experience with critical design reviews, test readiness reviews, and test review boards
• Experience with creating and maintaining SEIT technical baseline
• Experience in IV&V planning, test methodologies and test requirements development
• Experience with Environmental Testing activities such as thermal, vibration and EMI
• Experience with STE design, testing or operation
• Experience with software integration and test, configuration management
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.