In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a Material Shortage Coordinator to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
The Shortage Coordinator will support manufacturing of electrical and mechanical assemblies.
This position will perform duties such as:
(1) Determine and Report on production shortages daily.
(2) Update delivery dates.
(3) Communicate critical delivery information to Management.
(4) Work with purchasing to determine PO deliveries.
(5) Work with Receiving and Quality to expedite material through their respective departments.
(6) Provide clear to build dates for scheduling purposes.
(7) Candidate must be able to demonstrate strong personal and organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to work independently.
-Candidates must have a High School diploma/GED and One (1) to Two (2) years of relevant experience.
-Candidate must have experience using Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
-Candidate must have the ability to work with department leadership to contribute to strategic planning and long-term vision.
-Candidate must have experience reading and interpreting Bills of Material
-Candidate must have a valid driver's license and sufficient driving record to perform delivery and pickup activities as necessary.
-Candidate must be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
-Candidate must be able to work both independently and in a cohesive team environment.
-Candidate must be a resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama, AL area.
Preferred candidates will also have experience and/or working knowledge with:
• Deltek CostPoint
• Electronic component handling requirements
• ESD Processes & Procedures
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.