Dynetics Technical Solutions (DTS), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Dynetics, is seeking a talented Production Control/Manufacturing Planner to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics Technical Solutions provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate production workflow for one or multiple projects
- Resolve problems related to production jobs such as configuration changes, engineering changes, material issues, schedule priority, etc.
- Monitor production status of jobs to ensure they meet schedule requirements.
- Report job status to management
- Report job status using spreadsheets, custom reports, etc.
- Monitor material requirements and coordinate with Purchasing
- Collaborate with Quality Assurance, Purchasing, Manufacturing Engineering, and Inventory Control
- Expedite jobs as required
- Conduct status meetings weekly
- Participate in Lean Six Sigma Kaizen Events as needed
- Candidates must possess a Bachelors degree in business or technical feild.
- Candidate must have demonstrated knowledge of production planning and quality control principles (AS9100)
- Candidate must have at least 2 years of experience with Material requirements planning (MRP)
- Candidate must have experience of MS Office and ERP systems
- Candidate must have demonstrated experience effectively communicating within a team environment
- Candidate must be a resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama, AL area
- Preference shown to candidates who possess an Associate Degree in a related field.
- Preferred candidates will also have experience and/or working knowledge with Epicor ERP.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.