In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics Technical Solutions, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Dynetics, is seeking an Engineering Change Specialist to support the Strategic Programs Division. The successful candidate will be responsible for the daily review, coordination, implementation, distribution, and verification of engineering change decisions for the Supplier Program Management Team. The Engineering Change Specialist serves as a critical control point for engineering change impacts to the supply chain. Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Actively participate in engineering change boards and technical review meetings
- Analyze the impacts of engineering changes
- Identify change dependencies and conflicts
- Coordinate the implementation of engineering change orders (ECOs) and deviations within a production environment
- Work with cross-functional team including but not limited to, engineering, configuration management, quality, manufacturing, production control, stock room, procurement, and suppliers to execute ECOs
- Data management and analysis
- Generates reports and metrics
- Participate in process improvement boards
- Support the development of tracking metrics
- Bachelor’s degree in business or technical field or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience would be considered
- Minimum of Eight (8) years of production planning/scheduling experience
- Minimum of Five (5) years experience using ERP/MRP Systems, preferred experience with Deltek CostPoint
- Strong communication and organization skills, customer service, and attention to detail
- Experience working in an engineering development environment
- Process improvement experience
- Ability to exercise high-level of independent judgement and maintain accountability for deliverables and timelines.
- Ability to work in a cohesive team environment
- CostPoint MRP Subject Matter Expert
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.