Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented All Source Intelligence Analyst to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, aerospace, cyber, space and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
This position will require the candidate to conduct all-source intelligence research and production of intelligence assessments on various technology research project areas that include but may not be limited to the following:
- Computing, Communications, and Cyber
- Energy and Power
- Materials and Manufacturing
At the conclusion of each research project, the candidate will deliver a report covering the current technological landscape as well as identify future trends and associated likelihood of these future events.
This position may require some travel to various CONUS locations (anticipated 10 percent travel)
- Bachelors degree in related field AND 5 years of experience on DoD programs and projects that provided expert intelligence analysis services
- Technical background and/or experience analyzing at least one of the technology research areas listed above.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with all-source intelligence processes, data evaluation, and analysis
- Experience with intelligence analysis tools and databases
- Ability to communicate understanding from information that may be incomplete, indirect, highly complex, and technically advanced
- Ability to structure analysis based on trends in reporting and a range of analytic perspectives from other analysts, organizations, and intelligence disciplines
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight and direction
- Ability to collaborate and work with other IC members on information sharing, driving collection, and addressing analytic disputes and conflict resolution
- Candidate must be a resident of Charlottesville, Virginia or be willing to relocate to the Charlottesvilles area.
- Experience with the application of quantitative and qualitative analytic methods
- Detailed knowledge of DoD and/or IC interagency operations
- Understanding of DoD Intelligence processes, activities, standards, and available analytic tools with general understanding of program operations
U.S. Citizenship and a current Final Top Secret/SSBI Clearance is required with the ability to meet applicable program security eligibility requirements for the position. Must be able to maintain a Final Top Secret Clearance along with meeting and maintaining program security eligibility.