In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, a Wholly Owned Subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Software Engineer to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
This individual will join a dynamic software team in developing applications for distributing control of multiple unmanned aircraft and airborne sensors to networked clients, as well as developing and integrating onboard flight autonomy. This cross functional team utilizes Agile practices, including highly collaborative programming and test driven development in a fun, fast paced environment. This project involves working with C#/.NET Core, real-time WebSocket communication and utilizes Jenkins and GitLab for DevOps. Team members participate not only in software design and development, but also in software testing, simulation and flight testing, and customer demonstrations.
Candidate must either possess a Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a related technical field with a GPA of at least 3.0.
· Should have 0-2 years of experience working within a disciplined software development project environment.
· Candidate must demonstrate strong competency in object-oriented software development in C#
· Candidate must have some experience working in a Linux environment
· Candidate must have experience with source control tools such as git
· Competent in bit/byte level parsing of binary data formats such as Protobuf and STANAG-4586
· Candidate should have experience working with source control systems and collaborative coding tools
· Candidate should have experience developing software in both the Windows and Linux environments
· Experience in command and control of unmanned aircraft is a plus
· Experience with unit testing frameworks
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.