In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Sr. Logistics Analyst to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
Candidate will assist a government Logistics team in the Army’s Type Classification (TC), Materiel Release (MR) and Materiel Fielding processes of the Army's IAMD Battle Command System (IBCS) major end items (MEIs) of equipment. The candidate must be knowledgeable of the TC, MR and materiel fielding processes outlined in AR 700-142, Type Classification, Materiel Release, Fielding, and Transfer and DA Pam 700-142, Instructions for Type Classification, Materiel Release, Fielding and Transfer. The candidate will address required activities for Type Classification requirements in Table 3-3, AR 700-142.The candidate will support:
1) Request TC using the required activities for key decisions in the milestone decision framework.
(2) Accomplish TC as part of an integrated process team (IPT), when appropriate.
(3) Submit an MSR to document TC and update the SB 700–20 using the automated TC or MSR process in SLAMIS.
The candidate will assist in conducting the required activities for MR requirements for full MR in Table 4-1, AR 700-142. The candidate will support:
(1) Develop a MR strategy.
(2) Ensure that a plan for MR is included in the Life Cycle Sustainment Plan (LCSP).
(3) Provide input to the designated MR coordinator (MRC) in MRTS for MR forecasts and get-well plans.
(4) Provide the MRC with changes to the MRTS on at least a quarterly basis.
(5) Notify the applicable command whenever get-well plans are revised.
(6) Provide required documentation for all MR requests (Full, Conditional, and Urgent).
(7) Request approval from the MRA to release materiel.
(8) Execute the development and fielding of corresponding TADSS as part of the acquisition weapon or tactical system MR strategy.
(9) Manage the approved Get-Well Plan for CMR, as required, and understand the conversion of CMR to FMR.
The candidate will assist in preparing for and participating in a TC/MR IPT. The candidate will assist in materiel fielding a system that is safe, suitable and supportability by oversight of required certifications and statements.
Candidate must have a general knowledge of and 3-5 yrs of experience with Type Classification and Materiel Release.
A Bachelors’ Degree is preferred, but not required.
Candidate must be a resident of Huntsville, Alabama or be willing to relocate to the Huntsville, Alabama area.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (as well as maintain) a Final Secret Clearance.