In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Cyber Engineer / Analyst (Junior) to join a diverse team of engineers developing offensive and defensive cyber solutions. With offices across the United States, Dynetics provides responsive and cost-effective engineering solutions, supporting various defense, space, intelligence, and commercial customers.
Dynetics’ Threat Intelligence and Exploitation Department is seeking a junior engineer or analyst with experience (or strong interest) in the cyber domain to support the United States defense and intelligence communities. The engineer/analyst in this role will perform engineering analysis for a variety of complex embedded systems to characterize software behavior and research cyber vulnerabilities.
Basic Qualifications: Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Cyber Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related technical degree from an ABET-accredited institution.
· Candidate must have a strong interest in software reverse engineering, vulnerability research, or offensive cyber operations.
· Candidate must have object-oriented software development experience using C/C++, Java, or Python.
· Candidate must demonstrate the ability to communicate professionally and work cohesively in a team environment.
· Candidate must be a resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama, AL area.
Experience in the following areas is preferred:
· Software reverse engineering and related tools (Ghidra, IDA)
· Vulnerability research and offensive binary analysis techniques
· Rapid tool-development using scripting languages (Python, Bash)
· Linux operating systems and Linux ecosystem of tools
· Embedded system analysis: software or hardware
· Offensive cyber operations
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Top Secret/SSBI Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Final Top Secret Clearance.