In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Machine Learning / Artificial Intelligence Engineer to join a diverse, highly technical team working to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States, Dynetics provides responsive and cost-effective engineering solutions, supporting various defense, space, intelligence, and commercial customers.
Dynetics’ Threat Intelligence and Exploitation Department is seeking an experienced engineer or analyst with experience (or strong interest) in incorporating AI/ML into the software engineering domain to support the United States defense and intelligence communities. The engineer/analyst in this role will perform software and algorithm development activities for a variety of projects including Signals Intelligence, Threat Systems, and Modeling & Simulation.
The candidate will work as part of a multidisciplinary team interacting with contractors and government personnel to achieve program objectives, but must also be comfortable working independently to analyze technical information and develop innovative solutions to problems. The candidate must be capable of and comfortable with learning new software languages, technologies, systems, and skillsets as part of a fast-paced and evolving environment. Projects will range from the implementation of algorithms in existing literature to utilizing open source libraries to develop both ML/AI models, data analysis, and developing software products which utilize ML/AI and statistical methods.
Candidates are encouraged to provide code samples by way of GitHub or similar if available.
· Candidate must be a US citizen and possess at least a Bachelor's degree from an ABET accredited school in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Cyber Engineering, Mathematics, or related technical degree with 3 or more years of technical experience.
· Candidate must have object oriented software development experience using C++, Java, Python or related languages.
· Candidate must demonstrate the ability to communicate professionally and work cohesively in a team environment.
· Candidate must be a resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama, AL area.
In addition to the qualifications listed above, the ideal candidate would have experience with the following:
· ML/AI algorithm implementation using Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch or similar
· Data analysis using Numpy, Scipy, Scikit-learn, MATLAB, pandas or similar
· Source control management using Git, TortoiseSVN or similar
· Data visualization using matplotlib, Plotly, ggplot, Seaborn or similar
· Software development using AGILE methodologies
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Top Secret/SSBI Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Final Top Secret Clearance.