In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Cyber Engineer / Analyst (Senior) to join a diverse team of engineers developing offensive and defensive cyber solutions. With offices across the United States, Dynetics provides responsive and cost-effective engineering solutions, supporting various defense, space, intelligence, and commercial customers.
Dynetics’ Threat Intelligence and Exploitation Department is seeking a senior engineer or analyst with experience in the cyber domain to support the United States defense and intelligence communities. The engineer/analyst in this role will perform engineering analysis for a variety of complex embedded systems to characterize software behavior and research cyber vulnerabilities.
Basic Qualifications: Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Cyber Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related technical degree from an ABET-accredited institution.
· Candidate must have at least three years of experience with software reverse engineering, vulnerability research, offensive cyber operations, or similar activities.
· Candidate must have object-oriented software development experience using C/C++, Java, or Python.
· Candidate must demonstrate the ability to communicate professionally and work cohesively in a team environment.
· Candidate must be a resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama, AL area.
Experience in the following areas is preferred:
· Software reverse engineering and related tools (Ghidra, IDA)
· Vulnerability research and offensive binary analysis techniques
· Rapid tool-development using scripting languages (Python, Bash)
· Linux operating systems and Linux ecosystem of tools
· Embedded system analysis: software or hardware
· Offensive cyber operations
· Project management and/or team leadership
· Technical writing and presenting
Candidate must be a US Citizen and be able to obtain (and maintain) a Final Top Secret/SSBI Clearance.