In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Assembly, Integration, and Test Lead to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions
As part of a passionate and accomplished team of experts, you will lead the development and production of human life support hardware for NASA’s Artemis Missions. We are seeking a technically ambitious, proactive, service-oriented individual with excellent, written, interpersonal, and analytical skills who can thrive in a fast paced environment. You will be primarily responsible for leading the assembly and integration production activities for multiple customers supporting the Artemis Missions culminating in the sustaining production of the Laser Air Monitor System (LAMS). This position will directly impact the history of space exploration and will require your dedicated commitment and detailed attention towards safe human spaceflight.
· Lead production and testing activities of human spaceflight hardware
· Optimize work flow and associated hardware movement on the production flow
· Develop and implement data driven systems for scheduling, planning, and reporting through dashboards and metrics
· Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering, aerospace engineering, or equivalent technical field
· 5+ years’ experience in aerospace roles and 5+ years’ experience in hardware production roles
· Demonstrated technical expertise in spacecraft, launch vehicle, or high-performance aircraft development; including one or more of the following: human spaceflight, advanced aircraft, precision optical sensors, ECLS systems, and avionics.
· Experience leading hardware production activities
· Demonstrated ability to streamline and improve processes in a hardware development environment
· Strong computer skills (MS Excel, MS Project)
· Strong communication skills in technical work environments
· Ability to earn trust, maintain positive and professional relationships, and contribute to a culture of inclusion
· Must be a U.S. citizen or national, U.S. permanent resident (current Green Card holder), or lawfully admitted into the U.S. as a refugee or granted asylum.
· Experience with manufacturing execution systems (Solumina, Oracle, Aegis)
· 10+ years’ experience in Aerospace Mechanical and Spaceflight Systems
· 5+ years leading hardware assembly and integration activities
· Analytical, organization, and problem solving skills
· Attention to detail and high level of accuracy