In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Senior Radar Systems/Reverse Engineer to join a diverse team in the field of Foreign Materiel Exploitation (FME). The FME Team is a group of diverse engineers who reverse engineer and analyze foreign weapon systems in support of the intelligence community. The individual selected for this position will be an engineer with significant experience in radar system theory, design and implementation. The individual must be a self-starter with experience working with inter-disciplinary teams to solve challenging technical problems. The selected candidate will be expected to execute in a fast-paced, small team environment to perform tasks that encourages leadership and technical growth.
· Actively partner with other engineers, project managers, technicians, and the customer to reverse engineer, analyze, and document radar and missile systems.
· Provide overall Radar Systems Engineering expertise to team in support of overall system analysis, model development, verification/validation, vulnerability analysis, and testing.
· Perform reverse engineering of radar systems to develop understanding of implemented analog electronics, analog filters, RF transmitters, waveform generation and antenna systems
· Support software reverse engineering efforts to develop analysis, testing, and system model development.
· Duties may also include development of hardware, software, or firmware in support of systems.
· Deploy to support in the field test events with radar systems.
· Work with management and customer to establish project requirements and schedules, then help to refine throughout the reverse engineering process.
· Develop customer required documentation such as written reports, schematics, and presentations.
· Candidate must possess a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or equivalent degree from an ABET-accredited institution with a 3.0 or higher GPA
· Candidate must have 8+ years’ experience in radar systems design/development, reverse engineering, or testing
· Candidate must have knowledge of digital/analog/RF electronics, firmware, software, or system engineering
· Position requires candidates to be capable of performing in a collaborative engineering environment working closely with multi-disciplinary teams
· Candidate must have effective written and verbal communication skills
· Candidate must have hands-on laboratory experience with instrumentation, test equipment, and debug/test methods
· Candidates must be a resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama, AL area
· Preference shown to candidates who possess a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or equivalent degree from an ABET-accredited institution with a 3.5 or higher GPA
· Preference shown to candidates who possess a Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or equivalent degree from an ABET-accredited university
· Preference shown to candidates with experience with military radar and missile systems.
· Preference shown to candidates who have experience and/or working knowledge of:
· Hardware reverse engineering
· Software reverse engineering
· System vulnerability analysis
· Matlab modeling
· Military radar system design and analysis
· Missile system design and analysis
· Electronic warfare
· Digital signal processing
· Pneumatic and hydraulic actuators
· Inertial sensors (i.e. gyroscopes, accelerometers, etc.)
· Leading engineering teams including technical leadership, budgeting, and scheduling
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Final Top Secret/SCI w/Polygraph Clearance