The Strategic Programs office of Dynetics Technical Solutions (DTS), a wholly owned subsidiary of Dynetics, is seeking qualified Project Managers for multiple lines of business. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics Technical Solutions provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and integration solutions.
The Project Manager responsibilities are focused in three broad categories, engineering; supply chain; manufacturing, assembly, integration and test. The Project Manager in performance of their duties for their specific area of focus will span multiple functions including program facilitation, program management, engineering, configuration management, supply chain, quality, manufacturing, system integration, test, and product delivery. General responsibilities in organizing, planning, scheduling, conducting, and coordinating work assignments to meet project milestones or established completion dates in their area of focus. Participate in daily meetings with the program manager to address/solve issues as they arise.
Other responsibilities include:
- Evaluate and guide daily execution activities in support of the program manager
- Lead meetings and set expectations for project team
- Routinely evaluate program technical and programmatic metrics to ensure successful execution
- Identify capability or process gaps and provide recommendations for improvement
- Coordinate program activities across multiple functional activities.
- Foster intra-project coordination and communication
- Aid program manager in mitigating cost, schedule, and technical risks
- Plan and execute a hardware centric project
- Creates project plans
- Maintains project objectives
- Define tasks and required resources
- Assist with assembling and managing project team
- Create and maintain schedule
- Manages resources to make sure schedule is on track
- Manage budget
- Allocate project resources
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Business Operations from an accredited university
- Must have at least 5 years of relevant experience as a project/program manager
- Must have 7 years of experience with aerospace product development and production programs
- Basic skills with Microsoft Office products
- Experience in engineering, manufacturing and/or supply chain activities desirable
- Work with a team of engineers and technicians in a fast paced, quality critical environment
- Project management qualification (PMP) or equivalent is desirable
- Experience in strategic planning, risk management and/or change management
- Proven leadership skills
- Proven history of working in a team environment, fostering communication, listening to staff concerns and reconciling internal issues or differences
- Proven ability to solicit and process complex information and data to solve complex problems and make sound decisions
- Strong interpersonal skills with measured and articulate communication skills
- Analytical and strong organizational skills, with excellent verbal and written ability
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.