In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Dynetics Weapons Technology and Manufacturing Deputy Operations Manager to join a diverse team creating unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
Leidos Dynetics Aerospace, Defense, and Civil Operations seeks a senior leader with a demonstrated history of leadership and integrating operations for a growing organization in the federal government marketplace. This leader will have the proven ability to operate a line of business with multiple service offerings, a track record of building and sustaining a culture of operational excellence, and a proven ability to develop and execute to an annual operating plan.
BS/BA Degree from an accredited college or university; STEM degree preferred; Advanced Degree desired (e.g. MS, MBA, etc.) with a minimum ten years’ leadership experience within diverse growth oriented technology businesses.
· Experience leading within a business component of an organization with revenues in excess of $1B
· Experience providing solutions and services to the federal market
· Experience leading or supporting the integration of a P&L operation within a public company
· Experience successfully leading within a complex organization with multiple contracts, divisions, revenue streams and service offerings.
· Experience in supporting and integrating Program Excellence functions that ensure excellent delivery of products and services to customers.
· Proven ability to build and maintain relationships across all levels of an organization.
· Proven ability to support and extend a culture where employees are motivated to succeed through collaboration, commitment, and clear and open communications.
· Demonstrated ability to support and promote inclusion across an organization.
· Must possess exceptional and interpersonal communication skills, have the ability to both inspire and motivate the employee population.
Candidate must be a resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama, AL area.
· Ability to build cross-organizational teams with collaborative work styles and common desire for performance excellence and customer service.
· Willingness and desire to invest time in coaching and mentoring others, including successors for key positions within the organization.
· Innovative and creative thinker, willing to evaluate and challenge current practices and review alternative ways of viewing processes and procedures across the organization; and inspiring this behavior across the employee population.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (as well as maintain) a Final Secret Clearance.