In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, Inc., a Leidos Company, is seeking a qualified Business Development Manager to support long-range strategy development, business development and capture, and proposal management in the field of artificial intelligence (AI). This broad category of technologies includes: machine learning (including deep neural networks and reinforcement learning), data science, and graph analytics as well as underlying methods based on statistics and probability.
A successful candidate will be familiar with a broad range of applications including autonomy and autonomous systems, computer vision, cybersecurity, AI Ops, intelligence/surveillance/reconnaissance (ISR), text and speech processing, biometrics, Joint All-Domain Command and Control (JADC2), multi-source data fusion, and human-machine teaming.
AI draws upon computer science, information engineering, applied mathematics, psychology, linguistics, philosophy, and other fields. A successful candidate will have a strong understanding of a broad scope of artificial intelligence sub-disciplines to include: machine learning (supervised and unsupervised), knowledge representation, reasoning, planning, natural language processing, machine perception, and object manipulation. A successful candidate will also have a strong understanding of the crucial role of data in the AI lifecycle and will be familiar with data engineering in support of machine learning applications. An ideal candidate will also be familiar with the challenges of implementing AI systems within the USG and supporting them across the full operational lifecycle.
Duties include, but are not limited to strategic planning, target identification, qualification of targets, aiding / coaching / mentoring / assisting stakeholders in developing capture campaign plans, identifying, prioritizing, scheduling, and accomplishing tasks to capture work, and actively participating in proposals.
The business developer will coordinate efforts within Dynetics and across Leidos organizations to identify and capture cooperative opportunities. The BD Manager will maintain a healthy pipeline of opportunities and execute cost effective win strategies to achieve annual financial objectives. The position requires the ability to work vertically and horizontally across organizational boundaries, provide BD leadership/mentorship and guidance to operational organizations and interface with financial and contracts support personnel supporting proposal development and business capture processes. Other duties include management of business development resources (Bid & Proposal and Overhead), data gathering and analysis of return on investment.
· Degree in the STEM, specifically in Physics, Engineering, Computer Science, or Math from an ABET-accredited university is required.
· BS degree with at least 8+ years of experience. Requires at least 2 years Capture/Business Development experience.
· Knowledge of Department of Defense, Missile Defense Agency, DARPA, IARPA, AMRDEC, and the Intelligence Community.
· Deep technical knowledge and experience with artificial intelligence technologies and tools
· Must possess outstanding oral and written skills.
· Must have demonstrated success in developing capture strategies and executing capture plans.
· Strong skills in Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, and Word are required.
· Up to 25 percent travel
· Candidate must be a resident of the either Northern Virginia or North Alabama or be willing to relocate to Washington DC or to Huntsville.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance. A Top Secret/SCI clearance will be required after employment has begun.