In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Software Systems Engineer to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
This position will join a dynamic software team in developing applications for distributing control of multiple unmanned aircraft and airborne sensors to networked clients, and the development and integration of onboard flight autonomy. This cross functional team utilizes Agile practices, including highly collaborative programming and test driven development in a fun, fast paced environment. This project involves working with C#/.NET Core, real-time WebSocket communication and utilizes Jenkins and GitLab for DevOps. Systems engineering support is needed to assist with software requirements development, software verification, simulation testing, flight testing, and customer demonstrations.
Candidate must either possess a Bachelor’s degree in a field of Engineering with a GPA of at least 3.0.
· Should have 0-2 years of experience working within a disciplined software development project environment.
· Candidate must demonstrate strong competency in organizational, critical thinking, and presentation skills
· Candidate must have experience with requirements development
· Candidate must have experience testing software in both the Windows and Linux environments
· Candidate must have some experience with networking
Candidate must be a resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama, AL area.
· Knowledge of STANAG-4586 and experience with UAS/UAV/RPV command and control
· Experience with git, JIRA, Confluence, and GitLab
· Knowledge of and experience with software safety standards such as DO-178 and MIL-STD-882E
· Experience with Windows PowerShell and Linux Bash commands
· Experience with LaTex and PlantUML
· Experience with WireShark and other message analyzers
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.