In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Engineering Manager to join a diverse product engineering team to create unique solutions for complex problems. The individual selected for this position will be an engineering leader with applicable technical interests, skills, and experience in development of military and aerospace systems. The individual must be a self-starter with experience leading and working with inter-disciplinary teams to solve challenging technical problems.
The Engineering Manager may serve many roles in the development of solutions including defining technical approaches, developing architectures, leading proposals, and planning and leading development efforts. The Engineering Manager will actively collaborate with engineers, project and proposal managers, subcontractors, and customers to develop solutions that adhere to a diverse set of requirements. Experience with the complete product development and production lifecycle is required. The selected candidate will provide technical leadership and plan staffing, schedules, and budgets to ensure that programs meet their objectives and constraints. The selected candidate will participate in employee recruiting, development, mentoring, and evaluation.
The Engineering Manager will lead or assist in development or management of technical capabilities, intellectual property, and product roadmaps.
Experience with technical trade studies, architecture definition and electronic system design is required. Experience with military radar and missile systems, aerospace systems, or manned/unmanned vehicle systems is a plus.
· Candidate must possess a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or equivalent degree from an ABET-accredited institution with a 3.0 or higher GPA
· Candidate must have 10+ years of experience in electronics or system design, software development, reverse engineering, and/or test and evaluation
· Candidate must have 5+ years of engineering management experience
· Candidate must have advanced knowledge of digital/analog/RF electronics, components, and systems
· Position requires candidates to be capable of performing effectively in a collaborative engineering environment leading and working closely with multi-disciplinary teams
· Candidate must demonstrate an understanding of intellectual property rights such as patents and data rights
· Candidate must have experience in developing proposals, presentations, and reports
· Candidate must have experience in project planning and project/product cost estimation
-Candidate must be a resident of Huntsville, Alabama or be willing to relocate to the Huntsville, Alabama area.
· Preference shown to candidates who possess a Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or equivalent applicable degree from an ABET-accredited university
· Preference shown to candidates who have experience and/or working knowledge of:
· Military manned or unmanned vehicle systems
· Military radar or missile systems
· Aerospace systems
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.