In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a Cyber Electromagnetic Activities (CEMA) Analyst to join a diverse, highly-skilled team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective intelligence, engineering, scientific, and IT solutions.
The CEMA Analyst will be a key member of a team performing advanced CEMA analysis on a variety of systems including enterprise systems, embedded systems, weapon systems, and developing strategies and solutions to secure these systems.
The candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Comprehensively analyze and understand the functional and operational elements of a system presented to them through documentation and direct interaction with subject matter experts on the system.
- Identify system elements that may present potential CEMA vulnerabilities and map these CEMA vulnerabilities to attack vectors that could be exploited by system adversaries.
- Aid in the development of potential mitigations to any CEMA vulnerabilities identified throughout this process.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, cyber security, information systems, computer engineer or related fields perferred but not required with equavalent experience.
- Regular travel to Huntsville, AL and test ranges required to collaborate with remote team members and support periodic events.
- 0-5 Years experience required.
- Candidate must be a resident of Ft Sill/Lawton, OK or be willing to relocate to the Ft. Sill/Lawton area.
Optional Valued Qualifications:
- Development background with experience developing security solutions
- Familiarity with information system regulatory requirements for cyber security such as DoD STIGs, Risk Management Framework, etc.
- Knowledge of adversarial process for analyzing and preparing to attack an information system.
- Experience in designing and implementing information systems in a secure manner to meet requirements.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Top Secret/SSBI Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Final Top Secret Clearance.