In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Senior Software/Hardware Reverse Engineer to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
Job responsibilities/focus areas include:
Exploitation of systems and reverse engineering of binaries to understand potential vulnerabilities that will then be tested in both lab and field environments
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's degree from an ABET accredited school in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related technical degree.
10+ or more years of embedded C/C++ and/or reverse engineering experience required.
Candidate must demonstrate programming ability in C and/or C++, Python, or other scripting language on Linux/POSIX platforms.
Candidate must be a resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama, AL area
· Embedded systems
· Embedded software/hardware design
· Embedded software/hardware development
· Embedded software debugging
· Network application development/debugging.
· Enterprise system development
· Real-Time Operating Systems (RTOS)
· Linux command line proficiency (e.g. grep, sed, awk, etc.)
· Software/hardware reverse engineering tools (e.g. Ida Pro, Ghidra)
· Data analysis (e.g. Python/Pandas)
· Knowledge of common hardware buses (e.g. UART, I2C, SPI, JTAG)
· Compiler Theory
· Information Theory
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Top Secret/SSBI Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Final Top Secret Clearance.