Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Sr. Logistics Manager to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
Responsible for all aspects of complex military systems and system components logistic support in support of the Airborne Threat Simulation Organization’s (ATSO) mission.
- Monitor complex military systems component maintenance policies, procedures, and failure trends to ensure established procedures are within the maintenance philosophy of the ATSO and ATSO systems’ operational community.
- Conduct reviews of all new ATSO complex military systems maintenance procedures and report changes to ATSO for incorporation, if changes/updates in the equipment occur.
- Establish equipment spare levels and periodically review ATSO complex military systems’ operational locations onboard spares/repair parts to insure adequate allowances are available to support planned operations.
- Review the maintenance plan and establish new allowances for new equipment, if required.
- Review and comment on all Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs), Support Equipment Recommendation Data (SERDs) and other Technical Documentation Package (TDP) changes that have logistic impacts to ATSO complex military systems.
- Review/comment on all software/firmware changes that impact ATSO complex military systems.
- Ensure adequate documentation is available for incorporation into the appropriate ATSO complex military systems technical manuals.
- Review and/or prepare logistic reports and documentation as required that may include, but will not be limited to the following: Integrated Logistics Support Plans (ILSP); Operational Logistics Support Plans (OLSP); Logistics and Maintenance Analysis Plans; Spare/Repair Parts Listings; Validation & Verification Reports (ValVer); Configuration Management Plans (CMP); Data Management Plans (DMP); Software Life Cycle Management Plans (SLCMP); Software Change Processing Guide.
- Conduct on-site reviews and monitor factory acceptance testing for new and/or upgraded ATSO complex military systems components and subsystems.
- Responsibilities include: Equipment documentation management, technical library management, drawing(s) updates, technical manuals and drawings verification and validation, monitoring of factory acceptance testing, failure trend analysis, identification of spare and repair parts requirement, development of logistics requirements for new systems, identifying qualified replacement components for obsolete hardware and on-site logistics support as required.
Candidate must possess a High School diploma, GED or equivalent experience.
Successful candidate must have 15 years of logistics experience with complex military systems
Obtain and maintain a security clearance
Travel required -15%
- Acquisition Professional Certification Level III in Acquisition Logistics
- Possess extensive expertise in logistics support and provisioning, integration and test of complex military systems equipment.
- Possess an in-depth understanding of complex military systems to include both pod and ground systems, associated data link systems, and the operation and maintenance of the airborne and ground-based data processing systems.
- Possess an in-depth knowledge of complex military systems.
- Demonstrate flexibility, persistence, and patience in accommodating the complications caused by maintenance personnel for training resources and by the evolution of the system.
- Demonstrate flexibility, persistence, and patience in accommodating the complications caused by the logistics support of complex military systems.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.