In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Cybersecurity Analyst to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
Dynetics is seeking qualified candidates to oversee, evaluate, and support the documentation, verification & validation, and authorization processes necessary to assure that government systems meet the cybersecurity standards and requirements. Candidates must have proven experience providing cybersecurity support such as:
* Utilizing best practices and methods for monitoring, auditing, and measuring risk, compliance, and assurance efforts.
* Ensuring risk, compliance, and assurance efforts conform to DoD security, resilience, and dependability requirements at the software application, system, and network levels.
* Documenting preliminary or residual security risks for system operation & manage and approve Accreditation Packages. Verifying that the software application/network/system accreditation and assurance documentation is current.
* Monitoring and evaluating a system's compliance with DoD security, resilience, and dependability requirements including performing validation steps, comparing actual results with expected results and analyze the differences to identify impact and risks.
* Provide an accurate technical evaluation of the software application, system, or network, documenting the security posture, capabilities, and vulnerabilities against applicable NIST controls. Recommending new or revised security measures and countermeasures based on risk analysis then verifying that security postures are implemented as stated, document deviations, and recommend required actions to correct those deviations.
Work location will be Redstone Arsenal.
Some travel may be required.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (as well as maintain) a Final Secret Clearance.