In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, a Leidos company, is seeking a talented Technical Office Manager to join a diverse, highly-skilled team to create unique solutions for complex problems involving US weapon systems and training devices. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific, intelligence, and IT solutions.
This is a full-time position with the new Dynetics office in Lawton, Oklahoma. This position entails supporting administrative, logistics, and IT requirements for the Dynetics CEMA Fires team located at the new Fires Innovation Science and Technology Accelerator (FISTA) complex in Lawton. In addition, the office manager will provide on-site customer support and coordination at Fort Sill as needed, and contribute to overall team efforts in creating new business opportunities in support of the Fires CEMA portfolio.
The primary objective of the Fort Sill CEMA effort is creating a more realistic training environment for soldiers operating complex Air and Missile Defense weapon systems in the presence of complex, multi-dimensional Cyber Electromagnetic Activities (CEMA) threats. An important goal for this effort is to improve resiliency and survivability against CEMA threats for both the weapon systems and the soldiers that operate them.
This position directly supports the CEMA Deputy Program Manager (DPM) in Lawton/Fort Sill, and requires highly professional daily interaction with Dynetics and Subcontractor teammates, government and military customers, FISTA and local community members, and CEMA leadership in Huntsville, Alabama. Travel will be infrequent.
· Bachelor’s degree.
· A minimum of 2 years of work experience.
· Ability to work independently and in close coordination with teammates and customers.
· A high degree of professionalism, including excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to support a growing staff and contribute to project goals.
· Candidate must be a resident of the Lawton, Oklahoma area, or be willing to relocate to the Lawton, Oklahoma area.
· Candidate must be a U.S. citizen and be able to obtain and maintain a DoD security clearance.
· A degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Technology.
· Prior IT network configuration and Help Desk experience.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.