In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, a Leidos company, is seeking a talented Deputy Program Manager to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.This is a full-time position, located at the new Dynetics office in Lawton, Oklahoma, supporting the U.S. Army at Ft. Sill. This position will report to the Fort Sill CEMA Program Manager located in Huntsville, AL., and entails a combination of program and personnel leadership and management, business development, on-site customer support, and spearheading several new capabilities in support of the Fort Sill CEMA Fires portfolio.
An important objective of this position is to assist the Fires Center of Excellence (FCoE) with integrating Cyberspace Electromagnetic Activities (CEMA) training, advanced technologies, TTP’s, and new materiel solutions into the Fires enterprise. The Deputy Program Manager (DPM) will maintain a close daily working relationship with FCoE leadership, and coordinate monthly CEMA Enterprise Working Group (CEWG) meetings on behalf of the FCoE Executive Agent (EA) and senior stakeholders. In addition, the DPM will assist in implementing the CEMA Fires Strategic Vision and Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M). The DPM will lead and coordinate meetings between FCoE leadership and the Dynetics team. The primary technical objective is to create a more realistic training environment for soldiers operating weapon systems in the presence of various CEMA threats, with the goal of improving resiliency and survivability against those effects for both the weapon systems and the soldiers operating them.
This position requires highly professional daily interaction with senior government customers, local teammates, local community leaders, and also close coordination with CEMA program and technical managers in Huntsville, AL. Occasional travel will be required.
· Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a technical field.
· 15+ years of experience.
· Experience with Air and Missile Defense weapon systems and/or weapon system training devices.
· Detailed knowledge of Cyberspace Electromagnetic Activities (CEMA).
· Ability to work independently and in close coordination with senior military customers, and local community and academic leaders.
· A high degree of professionalism, including outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to lead, manage, and grow a team of CEMA training and technical experts.
· Ability to quickly obtain and maintain a DoD security clearance.
· Candidate must be a resident of the Lawton, Oklahoma area, or be willing to relocate to the Lawton, Oklahoma area.
· Significant prior military experience, attaining the rank of 0-5 or higher.
· Advanced degree in a technical field – a degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering is a plus.
· Experience in training soldiers on complex weapon systems.
· Experience with the Army Fires Center of Excellence, AMD and LRPF CFT’s, and ACM’s.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Top Secret/SSBI Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Final Top Secret Clearance.