In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Offensive Cybersecurity Lead to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
This position will lead and participate in technical assessments that are both offensive and defensive in nature including red team assessments, vulnerability analysis, web application testing, network architecture reviews, and incident response related tasks. This position is also responsible for identifying, tracking, escalating and facilitating resolution of issues and risks, status reporting, and ensuring on time and on budget completion of projects. Candidate will assist with scoping prospective engagements, participating in technical testing from kickoff through remediation, and mentoring less experienced staff.
Candidate must have Bachelors and 10 years of experience, with a minimum of two years’ experience in offensive security. Candidate must be a U.S. Citizen, and a resident of the Huntsville, AL, area or be willing to relocate to the Huntsville, AL, area.
· Knowledge of programming or scripting languages, such as C#/.NET, C++, Python, PowerShell, Bash
· Experience in administering, attacking, and/or defending Active Directory environments
· Build scripts, tools, or methodologies to enhance offensive and hunt/investigation services
· Good communication skills with both internal team and external customers
· Desire to work with a highly technical team of engineers and scientists
· Experience in malware analysis, software reverse engineering, embedded systems, exploit development, ethical hacking, forensics, incident handling and database systems
· Demonstration of public community contributions (conference presentations, blog posts, white papers, public tool development)
· Ability to train others in adversary, forensic, and investigative techniques and tools
· OSCP Certification strongly desired
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.