In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Inventory Control Specialist to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
The Inventory Control Specialist will support manufacturing of electrical and mechanical components. This position will perform all inventory operations including: cycle counting, stocking/tracking of components, fulfilling requests for materials, performing inventory actions using corporate accounting software, assembling of kits for manufacturing, delivery and pickup of material, component serialization/marking, supporting materials audits, material handling, and maintaining cleanliness and organization. Candidate must be able to demonstrate strong personal organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to work independently.
· Basic Qualifications Candidates must have a High School diploma/GED and a minimum of 1 year working in inventory and cycle counting.
· Candidate must experience using Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
· Candidate must have the ability to work with department leadership to contribute to strategic planning and long-term vision for the Material Management team.
· Candidate must have a valid driver's license and sufficient driving record.
· Candidate must be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
· Candidate must be able to work both independently and in a cohesive team environment.
· Candidate must be a resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama, AL area.
· Other Qualifications Preferred candidates will also have experience and/or working knowledge with:
• Deltek CostPoint
• Electronic component handling requirements
• ESD Processes & Procedures
• Lot and/or Date code tracking
• Ability to maintain workplace cleanliness with strong organizational skills and attention to detail
Candidate must be a resident of Huntsville, Alabama or be willing to relocate to the Huntsville, Alabama area.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.