In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Senior Program Manager to join a diverse team to lead and create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
The Program/Operations Manager will perform project/operations management focused on design, development, integration, testing and operation of Department of Defense (DOD) related threat emulator assets and technologies used in test and training exercises. The position will be responsible for planning, tracking, and executing complex tasks within technical schedule and budget constraints. Projects involve management of key subcontract partners offering diverse skillsets throughout the program's lifecycle. The ideal candidate person will leverage knowledge of DoD testing and training management to reduce risks, costs, and schedules of test and training development, integration, and sustainment activities.
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or similar technical discipline.
Candidates must have at least 10+ years of experience in Engineering and Program/Operations Management and at least 5+ years of experience in DoD test and training programs, equipment, operations, and maintenance.
Candidate must have strong leadership credentials; verbal, written, and organization skills; attention to detail; and work well as a key member of a team often tasked to be highly responsive and agile in order to satisfy critical warfighter needs.
The candidate must have experience in the following areas:
· Successful management of a multi-year development and services program valuing more than $50M in annual revenue
· Cost estimating and budget management
· Developing and maintaining aggressive schedules
· Organizational/IPT development
· Leading a large and diverse team including suppliers and subcontractors
· Disciplined metric-driven management
· Effective communication of information between various engineering disciplines, as well as strong briefing skills with Senior Government Customers and Corporate Executive Leadership
· Hardware development, manufacturing, procurement, production, and integration
· Software development, production, and integration
· Building and maintaining relationships across all levels of corporate organization and contractor teams
· Effective risk management to navigate complex requirements
· Proposal process, planning, and writing proposal responses
· Identifying key program partners and developing statements of work for subcontracts
· Enterprise management processes for current and future assets and technologies
Candidate must be a resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama, AL area.
Graduate degree in Engineering or similar technical discipline and a PMP Certification is favored.
Candidate possess the highest of ethical standards and ability to set the ethical tone for the program.
Candidates experienced in Earned Value Management and application of EVMS tools is desired.
U.S. Citizenship and a current Final Top Secret/SSBI Clearance with SCI eligibility is required. Must possess active SCI clearance with current investigation (within last 4.5 years) and be able to maintain a Top Secret Clearance.