In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Business Development Manager to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
This is a full time position with Dynetics. The Business Development Manager for Dynetics Cybersecurity and IT Solutions (CyberIT) will be the focal point for BD activities and will support CyberIT Leadership in tracking and managing new business opportunities to include re-competes, follow-on work, and new requirements with existing and new customers. They will be accountable for performance and adherence to Dynetics BD processes. They will work closely with other divisions within Dynetics, groups within Leidos, other managers, and Dynetics Business Development and Corporate Development to determine which opportunities and BD activities need attention.
Their responsibilities include identifying, qualifying, capturing and proposing new business task orders and contracts, managing the new business pipeline, preparing and briefing various required reviews, forecasting and managing B&P budgets, representing Dynetics to new and existing customers, negotiating internal/external teaming agreements, developing and presenting Dynetics capability briefings, representing the company on strategic opportunities, and developing strategic plans. Will oversee development of strategies, win themes and technical and management approaches as part of the capture planning and socialize these with appropriate personnel.
· a Bachelor’s Degree with preference for degrees in Business, Computer Science, Business Information Systems, or an equivalent discipline
· at least eight years of federal government contracting experience
· at least four years’ experience with a large federal contractor
· a comprehensive understanding of business development and capture planning processes associated with federal government procurements
· experience specifically with DoD or NASA proposals
· a good understanding of Cybersecurity and Information Technology at a high level and be familiar with the terminology used in the market space
· must be comfortable with the extensive processes common with a top ten federal contractor
· Candidate must have the ability to clearly and concisely articulate, in written and verbal styles and be capable of providing and accepting task direction and reporting to executive management.
· Candidate must also be capable of working in an organized fashion under pressure and working independently.
· Candidate must have the ability to represent Dynetics in a positive, ethical manner in all dealings with customers and the community at large, and projecting a professional appearance and cooperative attitude is required.
· Candidate must have excellent and effective interpersonal and organizational skills, as well as strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Candidate must be a self-motivated leader and team player.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.