Dynetics Technical Solutions (DTS), a wholly owned subsidiary of Dynetics, is seeking a motivated and experienced Requisitioner to enhance the material acquisitioning process and develop a network of capable suppliers for aerospace, defense and commercial needs. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics Technical Solutions provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
The successful candidate will be experienced in soliciting quotations and placing purchase requisitions for flight and development hardware, electronics, machined and fabricated parts, and finishing processes.
- Applicant will assist in selecting qualified suppliers identification of Vendors with capabilities which match DTS needs
- Prepare purchase requisitions using Deltek CP.
- Applicant will work directly with product engineering, procurement and quality personnel to assist in daily planning, status and movement of hardware through manufacturing, inspection, test and shipping areas to meet established delivery schedules.
- Applicant will support project staff by developing and coordinating purchase requests and track material purchased.
- Applicant will manage material and hardware to ensure effective accountability to inventory.
- Applicant will be proficient in Microsoft Office Products, have excellent written and verbal skills, be detailed oriented, effective in prioritizing tasks and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Work will be performed for multiple simultaneous projects.
- Assisting in the definition/writing the scope of work for vendors
- Giving status to the internal stake holders on a weekly basis
- Quotation capturing and negotiations
- Gathering all quality requirements
- Creating and submitting Requisitions to fulfill program requirements
- Monitoring program demand schedules and align supplier performance
The ideal candidate will be experienced in Strategic Outsourcing and the material acquisition/procurement processes. In addition, the individual will be responsible for assisting or leading the following: a) documenting and improving material acquisition processes, b) conducting market analyses to identify best-in-class suppliers, c) managing the qualification process for these suppliers, d) managing all Out-sourcing activities and e) developing Supplier Scorecards for future assessments. This positon will be a focal point of coordination with Purchasing, Engineering and Supplier Quality Management, must be detailed oriented and have a high passion/drive for Continuous Improvement.
The applicant must meet the following qualifications:
- BA/ BS in Logistics, Supply Chain, Business, or equivalent
- Equivalent experience in Costpoint will be considered
- Candidate must have at least (3) three years of relevant experience in purchasing components and hardware for DOD or aerospace manufacturing.
- Candidate must demonstrated experience using ERP and Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook). Costpoint experience is preferred.