In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, a wholly subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented CEMA Effects Weapon Systems Subject Matter Expert (SME) to join a diverse, highly-skilled team to create unique solutions for complex problems involving US weapon systems and training devices. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective intelligence, engineering, scientific, and IT solutions.
This is a full-time position with the new Dynetics office in Lawton, Oklahoma, supporting the U.S. Army at Ft. Sill. This position entails a combination of project management, technical engineering coordination, on-site customer support, and building several new capabilities in support of Ft. Sill opportunities.
The primary objective is leading and managing a team effort to help create a more realistic training environment for soldiers operating Air and Missile Defense weapon systems in the presence of various Cyber Electro-Magnetic Activities (CEMA) effects. The solutions portfolio includes needs assessments, CEMA training, supporting development of CEMA TTP’s, and facilitating a technical path to integrating innovative new CEMA-related technology solutions into weapon systems and training devices. An important goal for this project is to improve resiliency against CEMA effects for both the weapon systems and the soldiers that operate them. Excellent communication skills and flexibility are an extremely important part of this position.
This position requires highly professional daily interaction with various government customers and local teammates, and also close coordination with project and technical managers in Huntsville, Alabama. Some occasional travel will be required.
· At least a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a technical area such as Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Electrical Engineering.
· A minimum of 10-years of experience with weapon systems and/or trainers for weapon systems, particularly air defense missile systems and their associated radars.
· In-depth knowledge of Cyber Electromagnetic Activity (CEMA) effects in complex, realistic operational environments.
· Working knowledge of cyber physical systems and/or embedded systems, including real-time operating systems.
· Ability to work independently and in close coordination with government customers.
· A high degree of professionalism, including good communication skills with military customers.
· Ability to lead, manage, and grow a team of CEMA training and technical experts.
· Candidate must be a resident of Lawton, Oklahoma, or be willing to relocate to the Lawton, Oklahoma area.
Ability to quickly obtain and maintain a DoD security clearance.
· Program and Project Management certifications and prior PM experience.
· Specialized training and/or certification(s) in network defense, penetration testing, cyber resilience, etc. are highly desirable.
· Significant prior military experience.
· Experience in training soldiers on complex weapon systems.
· Experience with the U.S. Army Fires Center of Excellence and/or the Air Defense Artillery School, AMD and LRPF CFT’s, and ACM’s.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Top Secret/SSBI Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Final Top Secret Clearance.