In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics Technical Solutions, Inc. (DTS), a wholly owned subsidiary of Dynetics, Inc. The Strategic Programs office is seeking a qualified Electrical Engineering Section Manager for its Advanced Engineering, Integration and Test Department. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics Technical Solutions provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions. Dynetics is involved in multiple contracts to provide hardware and systems for high energy weapons, launchers, Hypersonics, and target surrogates for a number of DoD customers.
The successful candidate will serve as the Electrical Engineering Section Manager that will manage a group of engineers in the electrical design of hardware and software for weapon system development. This position will require a deep understanding of analog/digital circuit design, parts design, materials evaluation, requirements specification and source selection of missile components, working with software running on a real-time operating systems, and supporting design of electrical test equipment. This position is primarily a technical engineering function (less than 90 percent) along with a direct line management responsibility (more than 10 percent).
A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent field from an ABET accredited school is required. Candidate should have at least 3+ years of relevant experience.
The following skills/abilities are desired:
· Experience in requirements definition, design, development, production, and test of electrical systems relative to weapon systems
· Experience in management of design teams to include developing integrated master schedules and planning required to execute small to large sized projects and programs
· Missile Systems experience with one of more of the following areas:
o digital and analog circuit design
o inertial instruments
o flight termination
o electronics integration, test and troubleshooting required Circuit design experience – analog, digital, power
· Software skills – C, MATLAB, Simulink
· Knowledge of Real-time Operating System – Speedgoat
· Organizational skills to document designs, assist with Technical Data Packages (TDP) and support production and test of systems
Candidate must be a resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama, AL area.
The ideal candidate would have experience in electronics/avionics/environmental testing and have a current DoD Secret clearance.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.